1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Baptystyczna Akcja Charytatywna with its registered office at 25 Waliców Street, Warsaw, postal code 00-865. You may contact the administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data Protection Officer
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Data Protection Officer of Kościół Chrześcijan Baptystów w RP.
The Data Protection Officer is Grazyna Sudzinska-Amroziewicz/ You may contact the Data Protection Officer on all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data for contact purposes. Your consent to the processing of personal data provided in the contact form is given at the time of submission. Provision of personal data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide such data will result in the inability to submit your contact using our webstie - akcjabach.org.
4. Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
5. Period of storage of personal data
We will store your personal data for a maximum of 12 months from the completion of the contact form.
6. Recipients of the data
We will transfer your personal data to entities authorized to obtain data under applicable laws, only in cases of necessity.
7. Rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to access your personal data;
2) The right to request rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate and completion of incomplete personal data;
3) The right to demand erasure of your personal data, in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to processing, when there is no other legal basis for processing;
4) The right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
5) The right to object to the processing of your personal data, on the grounds of your particular situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, including for the purposes of direct marketing, or the performance of a public task.
NOTE: in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes, you can object at any time without regard to your particular situation;
6) The right to portability of your personal data,
7) The right not to be subject exclusively to automated decision-making, including profiling;
8) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Right to withdraw consent
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our mailing address. Persons contacting us via our website (akcjabach.org) provide personal data in the contact form voluntarily, however, it is necessary to contact us via the contact form.